ER Premier™ is a robust and versatile stethoscope with superior acoustic quality that enables emergency physicians and first responders to deliver fast and efficient emergency care to both pediatric and adult patients using just one stethoscope. Constructed from premium-grade acoustically-superior stainless steel, the MDF® ER Premier™ Stethoscope delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and Korotkoff sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity. An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient, even during extended use. The ER Premier™ is the ultimate diagnostic instrument with unmatched performance, durability, and aesthetics. With the included cardiology bell conversion, this stethoscope can be easily transformed into a cardiology stethoscope.
Because it is handcrafted to the highest standards of quality, this entire MDF® stethoscope (including the tubing) is covered by a lifetime warranty.
Once you’ve registered, you’re eligible for our Free-Parts-for-Life Program. Yes, really—free parts for life! Parts included are the ComfortSeal™ eartips, ID tag, diaphragms, and retaining and non-chill rings. To take advantage of this program, simply mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to us at the address below, and we’ll send the parts to you. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- Chestpiece: The handcrafted stainless steel dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability. The patented full-rotation acoustic valve stem features SoundTight™ GLS technology to seal in sound, and the green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel. The chestpiece is fitted with an adult and pediatric ultrasensitive diaphragm, each sealed with a non-chill retaining ring to provide a secure acoustic transmission for heart and lung sounds of 100Hz to 1000Hz. Using the included screw-on attachment, the pediatric side can be easily converted to an extra-large cone-shaped bell crowned with a non-chill bell ring to provide greater sound amplification and isolation of low frequencies (20Hz to100 Hz).
- Comfortseal Eartips: Soft silicone ComfortSeal™ eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes. They come in two sizes to seal out extraneous noise while ensuring comfort during extended use.
- Ergonomax Headset and Safetylock: Hand polished, pre-angled stainless steel headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability industry in user safety. Patented SafetyLock™ eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
- Accoustic Tubing: Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the dual-lumen non-stick acoustic tubing ensures sound efficiency, provides insulation for superior sound transmission, and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use. The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
- Included Accessories: 2 extra sets ComfortSeal™ eartips, cardiology bell conversion, spare ultrasensitive diaphragm, and ID tag.